Payment for Certification Services

  • Payment

    In order to develop customer confidence and trust, we had tried our every effort to prevent fraud. We accept the world leading online payment solutions which enable you to make the payment securely, easily and quickly.

    Payment solution Transaction Fee
    7% charge
    Skrill 2% charge
    WesternUnion No Charge
    MoneyGram No Charge
    Bank Wire Transfer No Charge
  • Multiple exams Separate payment

    This option can be applied to all multiple exams. All package discounts will be rewarded to the last payment. If you want to take more than one exam with this option. For example, the MCSE 2003 includes 8 exams. You can seperate the payment into 4 times.

    MCSE: Server Infrastructure have 5 exams, Single exams fee = USD $700, total fee USD $700 x 5 = USD $3500

    The amount of payment will be:
    1. USD $700 (1 exam, 410)
    2. USD $1400 (2 exams, 411 412)
    3. USD $1400 (2 exams, 413 414)

    You also can select to pay one by one exam.

  • Single exam Separate payment

    Please note this payment option is available only for ONE EXAM equal or more than USD$2000.

    You must pay 70% of total service charge as deposit. Then you will receive 2 codes for checking your exam result in Your official certification account and VUE/Prometric account until you pay up (The remaining amount is 30% of total service charge).

    * You must pay up within 3 business days after the release of exam result, Late payment are subject to additional service charge.


    The cost of CASP exam = USD$2200

    The amount for first payment will be:
    1. USD$2200 x 70% = USD$1540

    After checking your result and paid up:
    2. Remaining charge: USD$2200 - USD$1540 = USD$660